Sunday 14 February 2010

January 2010

January has been a very busy month. So much has happened and I feel Help A Hedgehog Hospital is really moving forwards. It has been hard getting through the snow and the dark mornings, but I already feel that Spring is in the air.

All the hedgehogs are doing well and I am looking forward greatly to their return back to the Wild. This has been such a successful year and all of my residents would have died during hibernation as they all were under 450g ( they would not have been able to sustain hibernation as they had not stored enough body fat)

I would like to welcome Bev Jones to Help A Hedgehog Hospital. Bev has come up with some brilliant fundraising ideas and her help is so appreciated. I think I may have run out of steam otherwise. Last thank you goes to Dawn who has sold enough car stickers to buy another cage. Thank you.

On the 6th March we are holding a fundraising coffee morning and cake sale and lots more at Bussage Village Hall to celebrate our first anniversary. Please come along and support us. All of this would not happen without your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment